kdelibs bootstrap problem with meinproc revisited

Ian Reinhart Geiser ian at geiseri.com
Mon Jun 14 16:17:42 BST 2004

On Monday 14 June 2004 09:00 am, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> > Do i explictly need to link to ../dcop/libdcop.la?  See if that fixes it.
>
> No change. FWIW, besides meinproc and makekdewidget there's a third binary
> that's used in a similar way, but is linked correctly: genembed from
> kstyles/keramik. I'm too blind to see what makes the difference though...
It may verywell not link to kdelibs.  I wonder (since i dont need dcop here)
if i should just add in an object files for the kde classes I use.

Cheers
-ian reinhart geiser
--
--:Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri at yahoo.com>
--:Public Key: http://geiseri.myip.org/~geiseri/publickey.asc
--:Jabber: geiseri at geiseri.myip.org
--:Be an optimist -- at least until they start moving animals in
--:   pairs to Cape Canaveral. ~ Source Unknown