kdelibs bootstrap problem with meinproc revisited

Ian Reinhart Geiser ian at geiseri.com
Sun Jun 13 23:47:56 BST 2004

On Sunday 13 June 2004 05:39 pm, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> On Sunday 13 June 2004 22:52, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> > This problem is not really new, however, while the workaround for us (on
> > FreeBSD) has always been to just disable the doc build (so meinproc isn't
> > run at all), makekdewidgets now is used in a similar fashion, and breaks
> > in a similar fashion.
>
> For reference, here is a build log with the doc build disabled and the
> makekdewidgets error visible.
>
> http://rabarber.fruitsalad.org/errors/200406130727/5-CURRENT/kdelibs_cvs-20
>0406130727.log
Something must be misconfigured somewhere.  I tried to ensure that the case
you are talking about cannot happen.  I tested this with srcdir != builddir
when i first commited it.  Did I miss something? Did our build system change?

Do i explictly need to link to ../dcop/libdcop.la?  See if that fixes it.

Cheers
-ian reinhart geiser

--
--:Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri at yahoo.com>
--:Public Key: http://geiseri.myip.org/~geiseri/publickey.asc
--:Jabber: geiseri at geiseri.myip.org
--:Be an optimist -- at least until they start moving animals in
--:   pairs to Cape Canaveral. ~ Source Unknown