#MIN_CONFIG(3.2) in kdenonbeta

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Thu Jun 10 17:31:51 BST 2004

On Thursday 10 June 2004 11:33, Marcus Camen wrote:
> as more and more people are using KConfigXT, not checking for
> kconfig_compiler seems to be common these days (e.g. kafilah,
> akgregator). Of course one can always check using an application
> specific configure.in.in but maybe it's about time to increase
> kdenonbeta::#MIN_CONFIG from 3.1 to 3.2.

I don't care either way, I just want to make sure that Kafilah won't be
taken into a consideration in this argument. Like I said in the README,
it's my experiment that proves that KDE can easily create a browser
that's faster than anything else on the planet. But I wrote it more as
a test ground so that I know how fast Konqueror could becoe and give me
an idea where the slowpaths could be at in Konqueror.
The goal being to make Konqueror as a web browser as fast as Kafilah is
in time for 3.3.

Zack

--
Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.