Removing warning from KDE-ICE

Adriaan de Groot adridg at cs.kun.nl
Wed Jun 2 21:13:17 BST 2004

On Wednesday 02 June 2004 21:11, Zack Rusin wrote:
> So here's a patch fixing all the warnings in KDE-ICE. It's all casts,
> printf format fixes, unused variables, signed and unsigned comparisons,

/mnt/src/kde-3.2/kdelibs/dcop/KDE-ICE/process.c:946: warning: assignment
discards qualifiers from pointer target type

/mnt/src/kde-3.2/kdelibs/dcop/dcopglobal.h:68: warning: `IcePaAuthStatus
   (*DCOPServerAuthProcs[1])(_IceConn*, void**, int, int, void*, int*, void**,
   char**)' defined but not used

er, ok, the latter isn't strictly relevant here :) This is on x86-FreeBSD; I'm
lacking my 64-bit-fu right now to check for that.

--
   "On top of that [watching KDE CVS] is interesting in a perverse
    way, like watching sausage get made. By very smart people." - dkite