Session Management support in KDialog derivatives

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Sat Jul 31 22:48:40 BST 2004

Hello,

In kdenonbeta/kcontrol4 the main attraction is, with valid reasons,
configuration dialogs; KCMultiDialog. I would like to implement session
management -- the restoring of the dialogs. I am inexperienced with SM, and
thinks it perhaps is better if the support was implemented centrally -- if
it's not already done and I've missed how to make it work.

What SM support currently exists for KDialog? What should I study/read, and in
rough terms implement(in kdelibs if that's right) to get SM support?

			Frans