meta-datas

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Sun Jul 18 23:40:47 BST 2004

On Thursday 15 July 2004 23:07, thomas klein wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm wondering if there was any kind of discussion concerning the new
> stuff mac os tiger will include, "spotlight".

I submitted an abstract for a talk on this at the conference a few days before
"Spotlight" was announced.  I believe the abstracts will be made available in
the next couple of days.

I've got some proof of concept code already in the works, but really it's way
too early (for me) to get too actively involved in public discussion on it
since there's still so much to be fleshed out.

-Scott