kde theme manager

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kdemail.net
Fri Jul 16 12:31:31 BST 2004

בThursday 15 July 2004 18:13, נכתב על ידי Oliver Stieber:
> I aggree, the theme manager seemed like a bit of a ghost, like someone
> wrote it and then couldn't be bothered to use it, including some default
> themes shows you have faith in the product.

This was my intention. Today the freeze starts, so I was thinking of comiting
the 5 themes to the CVS. I don't introduce new features, and no new strings.

I hope no one objects.

--

diego, kde-il translation team

Free MS-Office replacement for most platforms
http://www.openoffice.org/