kde theme manager

Oliver Stieber Oliver.Stieber at Integralis.com
Thu Jul 15 19:13:17 BST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Olivier Goffart [mailto:ogoffart at tiscalinet.be]
Sent: 15 July 2004 21:16
To: kde-core-devel at kde.org
Subject: Re: kde theme manager

Le Jeudi 15 Juillet 2004 20:46, Diego Iastrubni a écrit :
> > Am Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2004 22:36 schrieb Diego Iastrubni:
> > > I have build locally some templates for the theme manager in kde 3.3:

> > > I would like to commit them. Now, what exactly do I need to add to the
> > > cvs?

>I think that it is verry important to have few default theme.
>So that would be a great addition.

I aggree, the theme manager seemed like a bit of a ghost, like someone wrote
it and then couldn't be bothered to use it, including some default themes
shows you have faith in the product.

Please note that:

1. This e-mail may constitute privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this confidential email and any attachments transmitted with it in error and you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on this information.
2. E-mails to and from the company are monitored for operational reasons and in accordance with lawful business practices.
3. The contents of this email are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the views of the company.
4. The company does not conclude contracts by email and all negotiations are subject to contract.
5. The company accepts no responsibility once an e-mail and any attachments is sent.

http://www.integralis.com