kde theme manager

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at tiscalinet.be
Thu Jul 15 21:16:04 BST 2004

Le Jeudi 15 Juillet 2004 20:46, Diego Iastrubni a écrit :
> > Am Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2004 22:36 schrieb Diego Iastrubni:
> > > I have build locally some templates for the theme manager in kde 3.3:

> > > I would like to commit them. Now, what exactly do I need to add to the
> > > cvs?

I think that it is verry important to have few default theme.
So that would be a great addition.

> This is fair.
> However,I don't know what I need to show you.
>
> http cucomania homelinux net /pub/kde-patches/themes/
>
> Here you will find the dirs the module made on my system, as well as the
> whole dir compressed.

I tested them. I noticed than for Keramic, the wallpaper is centered, and not
adjusted.  So it is smaller than my screen.

Also, they don't contains screenshot (preview).

P.S:  Shlouldn't the name be i18n'ed ?