kde theme manager

Lukáš Tinkl lukas at kde.org
Thu Jul 15 18:51:54 BST 2004

Dne čt 15. července 2004 22:36 Diego Iastrubni napsal(a):
> Hi,
>
> I have build locally some templates for the theme manager in kde 3.3:
> * plastik
> * keramic
> * Nostalgia 2 (kde 2.x look)
> * Windows 9X
>
> I would like to commit them. Now, what exactly do I need to add to the cvs?
> The subdirs? or the .kth file?

Definitely the subdirectories; the .kth archives are meant to be downloadable,
from the web for example. _Where_ to commit them is another question; note
that the thememanager also supports searching for locally installed files, so
you don't have to bundle the stuff that is a standard part of KDE (like
wallpapers from kdebase or sounds).

Lukáš Tinkl | lukas at kde.org
KDE i18n maintainer | KOffice developer
http://czechia.kde.org