Forward: K-ARTIST: Technical icon set should be removed from KDE

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Fri Jul 9 16:20:44 BST 2004

It was suggested I forward this here.

Is it suitable to remove an icon theme at this stage and if so should
it be done via CVS or directly on the server?

Jonathan Riddell

----- Forwarded message from wygiwyg <vukman at dbmail.dk> -----

Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 16:47
To: kde-artists @mail.kde.org
From: wygiwyg <vukman @dbmail.dk>
Subject: K-ARTIST: Technical icon set should be removed from KDE

I agree with some posters here that technical icon 'set' should be removed from KDE.

It has never been my intention to make & publish it as an icon set. I created those icon (back in KDE 2x time) only as different looking Konqueror toolbar icons. So please, people who have cvs access, do something about it and remove it.

wygiwyg aka antialias

----- End forwarded message -----