plans for KDE4

Stanislav Karchebny berk at upnet.ru
Sat Jul 3 19:51:49 BST 2004

On 3 July 2004 10:12, Jamethiel Knorth wrote:

> I was the person who originally proposed both of those and put together the
> webpages explaining the ideas. I was going to send them to this list after
> 3.3 was released, but it seems appropriate here. Also, the webpage for the
> new file selector design is out-of-date. I'm on vacation at the moment, but
> I'll probably have the new changes put up there by midway through next
> week.

> [3]
> http://www.csis.gvsu.edu/~abreschm/designs/ubiquitous_searching/index.html
> [4] http://www.csis.gvsu.edu/~abreschm/designs/file_selector/index.html

Really good one on [3], still about to read [4].
Filedialog mock-up is pretty neat!

--
keep in touch. berkus.

Roey on #kde-devel: when I hear best of breed I tune out--it's too much a
buzzword. What I carry between my legs is best of breed. And like KDE, just
because it's less visible doesn't mean it gets less usage.