sound set for kde 3.3: complete

Artemio theman at artemio.net
Thu Jul 1 20:32:47 BST 2004

Dear KDE people,

today I have completed creating the sounds that will replace the old ones in
KDE 3.3. There are 64 jingles and sound effects in total, taking up 1.7 Mb.
Although some of them might change a bit to better, this set is what I feel
will make KDE the best-sounding desktop ever ;-)

Here are the things I'd like to ask from you:

1. Rehearse the sounds, examine the 3.2->3.3 migration map, and tell me if you
don't agree with certain replacements

2. Spread the word to developers of games, toys and education application
developers, as there are around 25 new high-quality sound effects that thay
can get some use of.

Good luck to all, and sorry for buzzing that much about this ;-)

Sincerely,
Artemio.
--
[local time 22:09:55 (GMT +3) 1 July 2004] [system uptime 6 hr 33 min]