scheduled downtime ktown.kde.org

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Thu Jan 29 22:46:35 GMT 2004

Hi,

ktown.kde.org will be offline on Saturday, 31th, between 8:00am and 12:00am GMT.

The machine will be moving to a different place within the campus of our
bandwidth sponsor, the University of Kaiserslautern, Germany.

Affected services are mail, mailinglists, bugs.kde.org, ftp master,
and about 28 website domains, which will be unavailable during that time. No
mail will be lost, but due to the extremely heavy flood of Worm and SPAM-mail
we're currently facing I expect that ktown will be very busy recovering from the
downtime during the afternoon.

www.kde.org, cvs, anoncvs, the dot, i18n.kde.org as well as DNS are unaffected.

Dirk