XML Desktop config files (was: Re: Tons of questions. And somepatches

Luke Chatburn lchatburn at isset.org
Mon Jan 26 20:35:29 GMT 2004

I feel it is worthwhile reflecting for a moment on the fact that Microsoft
have just requested patents on XML documents with inline binary blobs,
instead of using external files like our office file formats use. So
technically, that simple example you provided is infringing. What an
inventive step, eh?

-Luke