move klicker to kextragear

Russell Miller rmiller at duskglow.com
Tue Jan 20 09:48:15 GMT 2004

Hi all,

klicker is a metronome program that has been living in nonbeta for a few
months.  Yesterday I released the first stable release (1.0) and tagged it
in CVS.  I'd like to move it to extragear, as it is now production
quality.

I handle releases on my own, so extragear seems the most appropriate
place.

Are there any objections?  Is there anything I need to do?  Or can someone
move it to extragear and let me know when it's done?

Thanks.

--Russell

--
Russell Miller