3.2 issues :(

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Sun Jan 18 07:12:01 GMT 2004

On Sunday 18 January 2004 02:10, Frans Englich wrote:
> On Sunday 18 January 2004 08:01, George Staikos wrote:
> >     For some reason in HEAD the kicker clock (don't know when this
> > changed) has lost track of the fact that I like to see the date along
> > with the time.
>
> Yupp, that's a feature not a bug, some people would say. I changed(with
> consensus on kde-usability) a couple of weeks ago since it was too small
> and cluttered on 800x600 displays. BTW, you have the date as tooltip on
> clock.

  Sorry, it's a feature that I had it configured to show the date and now it
decided that I shouldn't be seeing that date?  If it is an issue for 800x600
displays, why not only disable it on 800x600 displays and leave it alone on
2560x1024 displays?

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/