3.2 review on osnews

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Jan 16 01:28:17 GMT 2004

On Thursday 15 January 2004 17:10, Ralf Nolden wrote:

Hmm reading over it

http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=5670&page=1

gave quite some good ideas and some questions where we need to find good
answers for :) I would encourage taking the time to read it. It's not one of
those typical "I installed it and it works great" stories but the author
could probably serve us as a good expert for KDE usability questions - he
notices things in pretty much good detail and explains *reasonably* why he
would change things and how.

Otherwise, yeah, KDE rocks :)

Ralf
Ralf Nolden