Fix klipper applet menu

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Thu Jan 15 10:26:16 GMT 2004

 Hello,

 when Klipper is run as an applet, its menu is broken, e.g. the configure
entry doesn't do anything. Caused by toplevel.cpp r1.132, which handles the
applet case in a strange and as far as I can say unnecessarily complicated
way. And since running Klipper as applet is one of the tricks for smaller
memory usage and faster KDE startup, I think there are enough users to see
this bug.

 The attached patch makes the code the same for both cases, only with the
exception of the quit entry, and also makes the help menu added by r1.132
show proper data in the applet mode. This also needs the attached KHelpMenu
patch, since its ctor may get KAboutData passed explicitly, but it doesn't
use it at all.

 BTW, clearing history doesn't work very well too. But I'm getting lost in
Klipper when trying to debug this :(.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer