One list to bind them all (was; Re: [patch] Fix kpovmodeler compilation)

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Wed Jan 14 20:42:33 GMT 2004

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 07:20:04AM +0100, Andreas Zehender wrote:
> This tiny patch fixes a compilation error with gcc 3.4 and -pedantic in
> kpovmodeler.
>
> OK to commit?

Not replying to just this e-mail specifically:

Why are patches to non-core modules send here and not to appropriate
sublists, kde-devel and/or kde-cvs? Historically kde-core-devel has been
about kdelibs/kdebase.

Of course we have a great core team, but doesn't it make more sense to have
patches reviewed by the most qualified team? Just because we're nearing a
release doesn't mean kde-core-devel is suddenly the only place to discuss
this stuff.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Fate fell short this time, your smile fades in the summer
cap at capsi.com | Place your hand in mine, I'll leave when I wanna