PATCH: kwallet lockup (#65978/#71048)

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Jan 14 12:35:33 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 14 January 2004 07:12, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> >  I think making the kwallet call blocking and closing all popups before
> > it is a sufficient solution for 3.2. Ok, not updating the GUI may be
> > significant, but the world will not tumble down. All other solutions I
> > see are either worse, or need to be post-3.2 (be it making TT create some
> > proper
> > qApp->eventLoop()->processEvent( OnlyUpdateGUI ) or whatever).
>
>  Please review the attached patch. It reverts back to r1.42 (blocking DCOP
> call), and closes all open popups in the application before the call.

   This seems like a hack, and I'm wondering what the point is in keeping this
call around at all if it's going to block GUI updates.  We will have to
reopen the bug reports that this closed in the first place (read: we're
playing bug ping-pong here).

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/