DragonFly

David Leimbach leimy2k at mac.com
Sun Jan 11 14:31:38 GMT 2004

On Jan 11, 2004, at 7:57 AM, Tobias Koenig wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 02:40:53PM +0100, Antonio Larrosa Jiménez
> wrote:
>> El Domingo 11 Enero 2004 13:59, Stephan Kulow escribió:
> Hi,

>>> Definitly not. You're late by _months_
>>>

>> David, that's just another way of saying that you're too fast by three
>> weeks :) . I'm quite sure your patches will be accepted after 3.2 is
>> released, which is planned for the 2nd of February (although that's
>> something the ksysguard mantainer should say).
> Well, IIRC I'm the maintainer of ksysguard. I've no BSD system here for
> testing, so I'd have to trust David anyway that his patch works.
> Nevertheless the RD has the last word, and since Coolo said no, I'd
> also
> prefer to apply the patch after the 3.2 release.
>
> Ciao,
> Tobias
> --
> Can a government that shoots at reporters be democratic?
> Separate politics from religion and economy!

I've already applied them though.  See my discussion with Andy Fawcett
in kde-devel.

None of the patches are outside of a __DragonFly__ ifdef so they
shouldn't affect anything
in FreeBSD or otherwise.

If the patches aren't working you should know right away because the
code won't compile
on your system as all the changes involved using DragonFly specific
data structures.

Dave