kdebase/kcontrol/screensaver

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sat Jan 10 12:44:19 GMT 2004

Am Samstag 10 Januar 2004 12:44 schrieb Benoit Walter:
> OK, we have 3 votes (and 1 against). I will apply my patch in the next
> hours unless there are some new arguments against removal.
As there is no docu about that feature yet (not even whatitis help) and
it breaks the layout I'm very much for hiding it. But I'd prefer a #if 0
solution instead of removing code as it will make it impossible to readd
without retranslating the strings.

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini שלום Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화