DragonFly

David Leimbach leimy2k at mac.com
Fri Jan 9 19:06:25 GMT 2004

I realize there is probably a new code freeze in effect on most of KDE
for the upcoming
release but

I was wondering if it would be acceptable to add a DragonFly directory
to the
kdeabase/ksysguard/ksysguardd/  directory hierarchy?

I have some minor patches to deal with the thread and process
differences between
FreeBSD and DragonFly I would like to commit and I believe my commit
bit may still
be active from a few years back :).

Let me know if this will cause controversy or problems.

I plan to have more patches in the future though due to time
constraints I may not be
*the point man* for DragonFly related patches.

Dave