trivial admin patch

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Thu Jan 8 06:20:12 GMT 2004

Am Mittwoch 07 Januar 2004 17:59 schrieb Dominique Devriese:
> Hi,
>
> I've sent this patch to coolo twice, but have not received any
> replies.  It's a trivial patch, with no influence at all on anyone not
> making Debian KDE debug packages.
Hmm, I think I've got it once and replied once that =full is a bit
much for binary packages and that you should rather ask one
of the debian maintainers that got commit rights there.

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini שלום Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화