MMX/SSE{2}/3DNOW checks in kdefx/configure.in.in are wrong

Adriaan de Groot adridg at cs.kun.nl
Tue Jan 6 17:49:38 GMT 2004

On Monday 05 January 2004 21:29, ismail (cartman) donmez wrote:
> cartman at southpark:~$ cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep flags
> flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 sep mtrr pge mca cmov
> pat pse36 mmx fxsr sse
>
> But I am not sure if /proc exists on non-linux systems.

It does not. The solution would be to try running the application just
compiled with the weird instructions. Just like you could slap amd64
instructions in there if you really wanted to.

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot at kde.org>
            If the door is ajar, can we fill it with door-jamb?