Moving pop, imap and smtp koslaves from kdebase to kdepim

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sun Jan 4 15:41:52 GMT 2004

Am Sonntag 04 Januar 2004 16:32 schrieb Ingo Klöcker:
> And of course the slaves will always be backwards compatible. We just
> want to have the option to improve the slaves for KDE PIM 3.3 in case
> that should be necessary.
Ah - misunderstanding from my side. I thought you were talking about
3.2. No - I don't think, moving them for KDE 3.3 is a problem. But of course
you understand that changing that for 3.2 that late is not an option.

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini שלום Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화