KDE EDU on OS X

Kurt Pfeifle kpfeifle at danka.de
Sun Jan 4 13:46:45 GMT 2004

Benjamin Meyer wrote:

> A big hats off to the KDEEDU team.  Other then patching the admin dir (which
> you currently have to do for every module) I had to do no changes to compile
> out of the box all of the applications.  I have put some screenshots up here:

This is great news!

I think you are also doing a marvellous job with your Mac OS X ports. It
gives KDE a hell of a lot more exposure, on all fronts.

Now with the "edu" stuff: maybe there *is* some chance after all, go get
some more support and sponsorship by Apple. They are still strong in the
schools and education market in the US, no?

Cheers,
Kurt