Regarding kpdf

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Thu Jan 1 00:56:19 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 30 December 2003 22:05, George Staikos wrote:

>   I agree that it needs to be removed.  I have already asked for it (along
> with other dead code) to be moved to kdenonbeta but I did not receive a
> reply.

For what it's worth I've had a lot of problems with it too.  It's difficult to
get it to build on an older distro -- much less work.  There are a lot of
code paths that aren't hit because of ifdef's that don't seem to have been
tested much that cause problems if you're missing some of the soft
dependencies.  I'd also prefer to see it moved back to kdenonbeta for 3.2 and
if it's in better shape in a few months discuss bringing it back for 3.3...

-Scott