License Check on KDELibs

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Sat Feb 28 20:06:58 GMT 2004

On Saturday 28 February 2004 14:32, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> Dirk Mueller writes:
> > On Saturday 28 February 2004 19:40, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> >> What about all the tests that carry no license statements ?
> >
> > Well, it would be certainly nicer if they have license
> > statements. However, as they're not installed, usually not compiled
> > and not linked into anything that is installed, I don't consider it
> > to be a showstopper problem.
>
> True, but still...  So, if anyone reading this is the author of any of
> the test files in kdelibs that lack a license, can he/she please add a
> license statement to them ?

  Unless someone checked in files and made a mistake, kdelibs/README tells me
that they are GPL already.

   Also when checking for files "without licenses" [ie missing license
headers, since we already have licenses in there], please run cvs-clean.pl
first.  There are loads of generated source files in a build of KDE.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/