KDE 3.3 release

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sat Feb 28 10:25:36 GMT 2004

Hi!

I was iterating over dates would like to hear some feedback against
3.3.

The dates I target with KDE 3.2 maintenance releases are:
April 3rd, 2004: Preparing KDE 3.2.2
Mai 15th, 2004: Preparing KDE 3.2.3
July 3rd, 2004: Preparing KDE 3.2.4

What do you think about June 2004 KDE 3.3 beta and through July
release candidates and beginning of August 3.3 [1]?

Of course kdepim would need to find a solution with either their
version name or their release date :)

Greetings, Stephan
[1] I'm sorry, that this won't fit with the birth days of the olsen twins.

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini שלום Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화