kdetoys/kworldwatch/zone.tab needs better maintenance ;-)

Michael Nottebrock michaelnottebrock at gmx.net
Sun Feb 22 07:21:46 GMT 2004

For example, it still contains "YU     +4450+02030     Europe/Belgrade". Note
that this actually a serious request, since those outdated entries will cause
spurious cities/clocks to be available which all show GMT - I noticed this
because I wondered why Chungking (now renamed to Chongqing) and Porto Acre
(gone) displayed wrong times ...

... and don't anybody dare suggest retiring kworldclock, my desktop would
never be the same without it. :)

For reference, I attached the patch that the freebsd port of kdetoys currently
uses. It was created by diffing zone.tab with the one that currently ships
with FreeBSD-4-STABLE.

Cheers,
   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org