Id tags are fun

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sun Feb 22 10:12:59 GMT 2004

Am Samstag 21 Februar 2004 20:39 schrieb Frans Englich:
> See attached. I don't see any reasons to how this could mess up, but I
> don't want on my conscious to systematically have broken kdebase.
Could you please stick to code you maintain for doing such things?
I don't think it will harm, but I would still like everyone to decide for his
own.

You basically breaking commit rule 8 by trying to enforce rule 19 (note
that they are basically ordered by importance)

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini שלום Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화