idea: kpersonalizer to ask for user 'type'

Janne Karhunen Janne.Karhunen at pp.htv.fi
Tue Feb 17 14:38:33 GMT 2004

Hi,

I've noticed that there have been some seriously split views
concerning whether KDE should ship with konsole icon in the
default kicker etc, as intended audience changes from closet
nerd to office blonde. I fail to see this as an issue either
way - kpersonalizer exists already. Why not make it to ask
for user level and do the settings accordingly? IMHO asking
this would be FAR more important than asking for a theme to
be used.

--
// Janne