System Bell - what a smell, so what the hell?

Guillaume Laurent glaurent at telegraph-road.org
Mon Feb 16 01:13:16 GMT 2004

On Monday 16 February 2004 01:36, George Staikos wrote:
>    Because arts is a major problem (instability, high cpu usage being the
> worst problems).

Yeah, it's become pretty ridiculous... I have sound notifs for virtual desktop
changes, and if I switch desktops a couple of times too quickly, artsd
crashes right away. On the other hand, if you build --without-arts, there's
no way to get sound notifs at all (while in 3.1 it was possible).

--
						Guillaume.
						http://www.telegraph-road.org