Suggestion: Make "WhatsThis" 100% complete for next release

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Sat Feb 14 22:55:24 GMT 2004

Dominique Devriese writes:
>> WhatsThis is only there if I ask for it. That's the beauty of it.

> IMHO, this is also its downside.  It's too well hidden for users to
> find it.

The above is really the only point I was trying to make:

I'm not sure that even with enough advertising, and quality of
implementation, we will manage to get enough users into the habit of
using the feature, and thus I'm not sure it's worth making it an
official priority.

I'm not at all doubting the usefulness of the whatsthis stuff, on the
contrary.  Also, if you and/or anyone else is interested in working on
the whatsthis stuff around KDE, please do so, as it's very useful.
I'm just not sure whether it is useful enough to make it an official
KDE priority and advertising point, as you propose.

cheers
domi