Suggestion: Make "WhatsThis" 100% complete for next release

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Sat Feb 14 15:25:08 GMT 2004

Kurt Pfeifle writes:

> But I still wish to convince every developer that the WhatsThis is a
> very very usefull feature for users

Try convincing me:  I have personally watched tens of new KDE users,
and none of them have ever managed to discover the what's this stuff.

As suggested elsewhere in this thread, it would imho be more useful as
a sort of tooltip.

About making this a priority, I don't understand why it would be more
important than improving the usability in other ways.

cheers
domi