ADMIN: Re: Updated policy

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Feb 14 01:16:04 GMT 2004

On Friday 13 February 2004 19:15, Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:
> Hi!
>
> After getting constructive feedback from Rob, Gerhard and Harri, I changed
> the wording of my suggested policy to deal with the mentioned problems.

What's the point in having a separate kde-policies list if everyone
is crossposting kde-policies and kde-core-devel?

Please *please* move the discussion to kde-policies only. There's really no point
in cross-posting: those interested in the discussion should subscribe to kde-policies.
At the moment, those not interested in the discussion still get the noise here, and
those already on both lists get every mail twice.

I hope we don't need a written policy about cross-posting :-P
This case is clear: discussing a policy is a job for kde-policies.