Suggestion: Make "WhatsThis" 100% complete for next release

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau Friedrich.W.H at Kossebau.de
Fri Feb 13 11:33:07 GMT 2004

Am Freitag, 13. Februar 2004 08:13 schrieb Brad Hards:
> On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:12 am, Friedrich W. H.  Kossebau wrote:
> > Never have come to a dialog totally unclear to you? Never experienced how
> > tiresome it is to request the meaning of all entries? The less clicks the
> > better I want to tell you.
>
> <layout description snipped>
> You are confusing two different issues - KDE applications having the text,
> and how it is displayed under a particular theme.

???
Perhaps my english is that bad so you could not understand what I meant.
Sorry. No, I was speaking about dialogs for things one has no real clue of.
Imagine someone who has no idea of fonts and being confronted with the
fontsdialog. He should be able to see _all_ the whatsthis texts _together_,
not having to do all the move and click for each single one.
More understandable? :)

Friedrich