Suggestion: Make "WhatsThis" 100% complete for next release

Daniel Molkentin molkentin at kde.org
Thu Feb 12 23:26:42 GMT 2004

On Thursday 12 February 2004 22:39, Aaron Seigo wrote:
>> Also, it would be cool if the documentation could somehow "include" these
>> help texts. Duplication could thus be avoided.

QWhatsThis allows hyperlinks, khelpcenter supports juping to subsections. I
think that's what we want. Move longer explanations to the docs and leave
short ones in WhatsThis. Windows goes one step further and sources the help
even for whatsthis, but I don't see how that can be achieved, but I am no
expert on that front.

My 2cents,
 Daniel