THREAT: Move kdepasswd from kdeutils to kdebase

Ravi ravi at kde.org
Thu Feb 12 16:56:19 GMT 2004

> I take this as a silent agreement..? If no one speaks up in the up coming
> days I will drop a line to sysadmin and request kdepasswd to be moved to
> kdebase.

Apologies for the late reply; I just found time to play with it. I like it.
Please commit to wherever the consensus is. Unless and until kdepasswd is
moved into kdebase, please check for the executable in the constructor, and
disable the "Change Password" button if it is not found.

I have few nitpicky little items I want to change along with the promised
update to the face changer code, but those can happen only after this goes
into CVS. I would also like to add an "Advanced" tab displaying the contents
of the GECOS fields, etc.

As far as the images are concerned, the following are redundant and need to be
removed:
Star*.png (icons that came with this module when I started maintaining it)
Some of the flowers

The two butterfly icons and the two beachball icon are there by request.
Personally, I prefer nonphotographic artwork, but I added 10 or so
photographic icons after requests from IRC, kde-look, etc. for such icons.

Regards,
Ravi