[kde-announce] Announcing KDE 3.2

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sat Feb 7 10:43:12 GMT 2004

Am Freitag 06 Februar 2004 22:36 schrieb Rob Kaper:
> On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 12:53:57PM +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > Something needs to be done on our wishlist entries. I will start a
> > project to expire wishes that got not enough votes in enough time. But
> > for that the load needs to decrease a bit on our servers as I hope
> > bugzilla gets some hits when I announce that ;)
>
> Please make it optional per product. I maintain the bug list for my
You can ASSIGN all wishlists that you plan to work on and leave the others
to be voted on. I plan to expire UNCONFIRMED and NEW ones that didn't
see a comment in two years - because many wishes are NEW if they are
imported from the DBTS.

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini שלום Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화