Support in KToggleAction for toggling the text itself

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Sat Feb 7 02:47:20 GMT 2004

On Friday, 06 February 2004 12:05, David Faure wrote:
> The problem:
> --------------

[cut descr. of annoying problem which I vaguely remember to have been better
treated in the kde-1 times]

> The solution:
> --------------

Oh, so thanks master David! I can't say how often I was nitpicking about these
pesky checkbox menuitems that need 5 more seconds for understanding what the
heck they want each time I use them.

> OK to commit?

Please! I looked a bit at the patch and it seems OK. Would it be interesting
to updat the styleguide for menus in order to indicate that the
checkedText != text() method is prefered?

--
Cristian Tibirna
KDE developer .. tibirna at kde.org .. http://www.kde.org