[kde-announce] Announcing KDE 3.2

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Thu Feb 5 13:32:27 GMT 2004

On Thursday 05 February 2004 13:43, Martin Konold wrote:
> This one looks much better:
>
> http://bugs.kde.org/reports.cgi?product=-All-&output=show_chart&datasets=NEW%3A&datasets=RESOLVED%3A&links=1&banner=1&quip=0
Do you always have to spoil the fun? Seperating the NEW was part of the concept to
get everyone aware we're going to hell :)

> Please keep always in mind that KDE is indeed still growing exponentially.
If so, your two statements are completely separated, right? Because the graph
looks pretty linear to me.

But no matter how much KDE grows, the number of bug reports definitely grows
faster than the number of bug fixers ;(

Greetings, Stephan

--
There may be no I in TEAM, but a M and an E.