Moving kdcop

Luke Chatburn lchatburn at isset.org
Mon Feb 2 22:17:03 GMT 2004

The key concept of DCOP is to facilitate users (aiming roughly at SMB office
workers) manipulating the system to produce quick solutions to problems. One
of the defining examples I have heard given, is to allow secretaries to
manage the schedules of a dozen managers at the same time and organise
meetings in an automated way.

DCOP is very much an end-user technology, and it is impotent without the
ability of users to investigate applications.

-Luke