Moving kdcop

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Mon Feb 2 22:04:05 GMT 2004

On Monday 02 February 2004 22:57, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Monday 02 February 2004 22:50, Frans Englich wrote:
> > Is not kdesdk a better place for kdcop?
>
> You forget to say why. kdcop can be used by users.

Every app can be used by users. This is not a joke, for every single app out
there it is usable for at least one user. But we can't force it on everyone,
the resources in terms of usability and harddisc space simply not exist.

If someone need to mix with KDE internals, those hackers can install kdesdk,
just as everyone install koffice if they need office suite functionality.

Sounds reasonable?

		Frans