Moving kdcop

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Mon Feb 2 21:59:32 GMT 2004

On Monday 02 February 2004 22:49, Russell Miller wrote:

> On Monday 02 February 2004 03:50 pm, Frans Englich wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > Is not kdesdk a better place for kdcop?
>
> I agre that kdebase is a bad place for it, but I'm not sure kdesdk is
> appropriate either.  how aboit kdeutils?

Why not kdesdk - kdcop is afterall for mixing with kde internals, you only
need it if you develop an KDE app, or something equally "internal".
Putting it in kdeutils helps a little, but users would still have it installed
since kdeutils is basically mandatory for a decent KDE session.

And what about kdebase/kdebugdialog? kdesdk?

Cheers,

		Frans