new app proposal: KSupplicant

Stefan Winter mail at stefan-winter.de
Fri Dec 31 08:39:30 GMT 2004

Hi,

I've been coding on a little GUI application around xsupplicant (a
command-line tool to authenticate users in networks according to IEEE 802.1x
protocol), which I called in an overwhelming flash of creativity
"KSupplicant". It currently only resides on my hard disk, but I'd like to
change that to CVS because it already has a limited functionality and it
would suck to lose it. My long-term goal is to have it included in KDE4, but
it still has a way to go. Now I wonder where I should place it: kdenonbeta,
kdeplayground, kdeextragear? Or rather open a SourceForge project?

Greetings,

Stefan Winter (CVS: winter)