default resolution of kde?

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kdemail.net
Thu Dec 30 23:46:34 GMT 2004

Ingo, Adrian,

I am not talking about with of the QLabels, but height of the window. Just
open those windows and see. It has nothing to do with the length of the
translated word.Those windows just contain too much widgets one on top of the
other.

(but, while we are at this issue, I had problems translating those cool
english words into hebrew, it does not always look good on the other
language, I know spanish looks quite cool, but in hebrew it's not a cool
word: רשימת מטלות)

ביום שישי, 31 בדצמבר 2004, 01:39, נכתב על ידי Adriaan de Groot:
diego, kde-il translation team, http://www.kde.org/il