default resolution of kde?

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kdemail.net
Thu Dec 30 22:23:32 GMT 2004

Hi,

I remember that we decided that the default resolution for KDE should be
800x600. I also see that many applications do not enforce this.

I opened my 1024x768 display on konqueror's config, and I see that the tab
"Web beheaviour' does not fit on my display.

People, please split that tab, or put more options into some advanced button
or something.

I will try and complain here about a few programs in the next weeks, I hope no
one minds. (is it better for me to do it in bugs.kde.org? I think no, more
audience here).

--
diego, kde-il translation team, http://www.kde.org/il